- For its founders Vikram Sekhar and Surabhi Talwar Sekhar, the idea of Happy Jars began with a personal need.
- Surabhi Talwar Shekhar and Vikram Shekhar Also read: Pune-based siblings give a glocal twist to the traditional kheer with La Kheer DeliHow it all started“There wasn’t any particular thought or idea of starting out in the FMCG sector.
- Vikram was working at Team Marcom, a company that hosts international events in Bengaluru, while Surabhi was working in Marketing at Wildcraft, an outdoor gear brand.
- Talking about the challenges, Vikram says: “I had realised that while it is difficult to get a product in the market, what is more challenging, especially in a product like ours, is getting people to come back and buy the product.
- This helped us a lot in getting the right vendors for packaging, suppliers for labels, and other things,” says Vikram, who works on the product with the help of two other people.
With Mary Kom as a customer, Happy Jars is tasting success with its nut butters
21 March 2019 11:17 PM GMT
Started in 2016, Gurugram-based bootstrapped Happy Jars makes and sells different kinds of natural nut butters.