- The internet revolution brought in by Reliance Jio, the rise of internet and smartphone penetration even in rural areas, as well as the growth of online gaming players like Nazara Technologies, Dream11, 99Games, Octro, and Games2Win; have proven to be the key driving factors for the ongoing revolution within this segment.
- Known as Real Money Games (RMG), these online gaming platforms are hosting games like rummy, poker, daily fantasy sports, trivia quizzing; and are offering cash prizes as a gratification.
- On the other hand, fantasy games or games like poker and rummy require a certain level of skill along with possessing knowledge of how these games are played.
- At Funnearn, the users can make money in the range of 2x-5x by playing simple games involving basic cognitive ability.
- At the same time, India is witnessing a massive change in the lifestyle of people, which involves an increase in disposable income, sedentary lifestyle; along with massive internet penetration.
With 40% M-O-M Growth Rate: How Funnearn Is Redefining Skill-Based Gaming In India
22 March 2019 3:38 AM GMT
Within a span of few months, Funnearn has registered 1.32 lakh users. To know how, read the whole story here ?