- Mike legal is an AI-powered legal associate, which is built on an ecosystem of legal tools that are helping legal teams automate and conduct inefficient tasks much more efficiently with less expenditure,” says Gupta.
- This basically means that they are using AI to build around different tools around the legal process which can be easily automated, mundane and where lawyers spend a lot of time finishing the task.
- Currently, with their solutions, they are focusing on the intellectual property domain using which legal teams are now able to conduct tasks in hours or even minutes that earlier used to take months.
- With their system lawyers can conduct these searches efficiently in less time with the use of artificial intelligence.
- It is an AI-powered case law research tool, which primarily allows lawyers to conduct case of research very easily.
With 4 Products In 2 Years, AI-Powered Startup MikeLegal Is Revolutionising The Law Community
11 March 2019 1:18 AM GMT
The legal community in India is getting a major boost as artificial intelligence has made a way into the courtroom by managing cumbersome paperwork, carrying in-depth research, and more. With its unique offering, Gurgaon-based MikeLegal is the one most interesting startups in legal tech space in India. Analytics India Magazine got in touch with Anshul?