- Facebook announced updates to it's "remove, reduce, and inform" strategy to better control "problematic" content and fake news across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger.
- Similarly, for Instagram, the company is reducing the spread of posts that are inappropriate but do not go against Instagram's Community Guidelines.
- If a Facebook group is found to repeatedly share misinformation that has been rated false by independent fact-checkers, Facebook will reduce that group's overall News Feed distribution .
- A new "Click-Gap" signal into News Feed ranking will be incorporated to see less low-quality content in their News Feed.
- Laura Loomer's inciting content on Instagram even after being flagged saying it does not violate their standards.
Will Facebook enforce it's updated “remove, reduce, and inform” policy to curb fake news and manage problematic content? | Packt Hub
12 April 2019 4:51 AM GMT
Facebook announced updates to it?s ?remove, reduce, and inform? strategy to better control problematic content and fake news across Facebook products.