- Industry » Falcon Edge Capital Venture Capital Sequoia Capital National Stock Exchange of India Matrix Partners Hedge fund artificial intelligence
- Falcon Edge Capital is emerging as one of the most active investors in India's startup's space.
- The New York-based fund is on course to close about half a dozen deals in areas ranging from artificial intelligence (AI) to urban mobility to financial technology, over half a dozen entrepreneurs and venture capital executives told TOI.
- For starters, it is in talks to lead a $70-80 million round in dockless two-wheeler rental platform Bounce, which is also backed by top investors like Accel and Sequoia Capital , said the sources mentioned above.
- Falcon Edge is expected to invest in the range of $5-10 million each in both the companies, according to sources.
Why NY fund Falcon is encircling India’s startup space - ET Retail
29 April 2019 1:04 AM GMT