- Of all 7,400 startups in India, 43 percent were B2B companies last year, according to the consultancy firm Zinnov.
- However, B2B startups in India often have at least two aces up their sleeves: As India is a global innovation hub with R&D labs from many of the world’s largest corporations, startup founders or their team members have extensive knowledge of global enterprises.
- The latest Global Competitiveness Report by the World Economic Forum (WEF) named India as a growing center for innovation and as one of the countries with the potential to catch up with economies that currently top the global competitiveness ranking.
- Indian B2B startups focus on fast-growing tech sectors and harness AI Indian startups are adept at harnessing the potential of emerging technologies as innovation drivers for large enterprises.
- Thanks to new corporate partnership models, a sharp focus on intelligent technologies and growth sectors, and a global mindset, B2B startups are thriving in India.
Why B2B Startups Are On The Rise In India
19 March 2019 12:30 PM GMT
There is a shift towards B2B business models in India, and one growth area is AI. Here's why the growth of B2B startups in India will continue to accelerate.