WATCH: Vikram Chandra sets out to revolutionise video news for the online gen with editorji
3 May 2019 6:58 AM GMT
NDTV?s ex-CEO Vikram Chandra launched his startup editorji, a multilingual video news platform, last year in September. The company has already raised Rs 30 crore from Bharti Airtel and HT Media.
- Vikram Chandra, Founder, editorjiRenowned television journalist and former NDTV CEO Vikram Chandra believes video news in India is 'broken' and his startup, editorji, may hold the solution to the problem.
- After 24 years of being a television journalist, Vikram launched editorji, a multilingual video news platform, last year in September.
- All the years that I spent with television and all the years that I spent with digital formats, there was a feeling that video news has not yet found the answers," says Vikram.
- todayVikram Chandra with his team at editorjiThe veteran journalist believes the quality of television journalism has seen a sharp deterioration.
- I got into the industry when we (TV news industry) were just starting in India.