Want Your Kid to Learn While Watching TV? This Startup Switches Ads With Educational Content!
- Even after 20 odd years, I distinctly remember the "washing powder Nirma" jingle and many others between the episodes of my favourite television show.
- This has always been a concern among Indian parents who think their child could have used the 'break' time productively.
- Besides, like every Indian, he would switch channels as soon as the show broke into an ad.
- He travelled across Europe and India to study the behaviour patterns among people to better understand how to eliminate ads.
- From academic education, general knowledge to social knowledge, the user has several options.