Want to Know If Your Milk, Fruits & Veggies Contain Chemicals? These Devices Can Help You!
2 May 2019 7:00 AM GMT
Built by NIIT alumni, these two devices can not only ensure that you eat safe, they can also help curb food wastage ?crucial for a country where 67 million tonnes of food is wasted every year! #EatSafe #NoToFoodWastage #Innovation More
- Speaking to The Better India, Rahul Kumar, CEO of RAAV TechLabs in Delhi, says, "Wastage of food begins at the farming stage.
- Usually, when one mango ripens, the entire tree is harvested, even though each mango fruit takes its own time to ripen.
- RAAV TechLabs, based in Delhi, is doing its bit to reduce these numbers.
- By detecting adulteration at the initial stages, the RAAV team aims to cut down the sale and purchase of impure products.
- Fruit analyzer, a portable quality-check device, is one of their innovations that can be used by farmers and buyers to check the quality of produce.