- It also offers several programs such as “Get Seeded,” a monthly competition that allows students to receive seed funding for their startup company ideas, as well as the Utah Entrepreneur Challenge.
- Art and food entrepreneur workshops are also available to students each month.
- Being a student at the university gave me access to some of the tools needed to make our product a success.
- ” allows anyone in Utah with storage space to sign up and rent out their space to those who are looking to store something.
- In the past year, each of these companies has made their start through resources offered by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute.
U Student Startups Making a Difference in Utah – Daily Utah Chronicle
17 March 2019 3:31 PM GMT