- Sushil KhaitanPureNutrition collects, processes, manufactures, and markets herbal nutritional supplements, cold pressed oils, protein powders, and herbal teas for people in the age group of 38 to 60 years."We continually develop and expand our range of organic health products in order to prevent, reduce, and manage diseases and enhance the overall health and well-being of people," says Sushil.
- According to a Research and Markets report, urban consumers represent 67 percent of the vitamin and dietary supplement market in India, compared to 33 percent rural consumers.
- Luke asked Sushil if he could invest in the company, which eventually led to the birth of Pure Nutrition."With my three decades of entrepreneurial experience and Luke's vast knowledge of the nutrition industry, we are an ideal team with the perfect balance of knowledge, skills, and experience," says Sushil.
- How is it different?According to Sushil, Pure Nutrition products are formulated by plant-based or herbal supplements.
- Revenue and future plansTalking about its revenue model, Sushil says the company gets maximum sales from its nutrition supplement products, with 65-70 percent sales coming from it.
This nutraceutical startup aims to heal you better with its herbal and natural supplements
29 March 2019 8:30 PM GMT