- For childhood friends Misaal Turakhia(28), Abhay Pai (25), and Shivjeet Ghatge (28), fitness was always on their mind, but even they lacked the motivation to hit the gym or training classes every day.
- The trio spotted an opportunity in this space and launched StepSetGo in January 2019.(L-R) Shivjeet Ghatge, Abhay Pai and Misaal
- Available on both Android and iOS for free, the app lets a user earn a coin for every 1,000 steps.
- We arrived at an idea of rewarding them at every step.”Within two months of launch, the founders claim that the app has seen 1.4 lakh downloads, with over 7,000 new user registrations every day.
- On level one, the user can earn five coins per day by walking 5,000 steps.
This Mumbai-based startup helps get you in shape, and earn you goodies as well
8 March 2019 8:00 PM GMT
StepSetGo lets people earn coins after every walk, which they can redeem in the in-app store for free products or discounts. Available on both Android and iOS for free, the app lets a user earn a coin for every 1,000 steps.