- Bengaluru-based agri-tech company, CropIn, was successful in the digitisation of the online food and grocery company, and enabled data-driven decision making by bringing in complete traceability of its organic produce.
- The solution provided by this agri-tech company was able to analyse and predict harvest estimation, and was successful in the daily monitoring of harvest and provide better visibility of its supply chain data to ensure consistent supply of goods.
- "We have till date, through our platform, digitised over 3.1 million acres of farmland and improved the lives of nearly 2.1 million farmers while managing 265 crops and 3,500 crop varieties across the globe.
- As per a 2017 climate study report, for every 1°C rise in the temperature, crop yield decreases by 3 per cent to 5 per cent.
- Lending institutions can use the platform for farm and region level crop detection, crop growth stage, crop health monitoring and yield prediction.
This Bengaluru-based agri-tech company is aiming to revolutionise farming
11 April 2019 11:11 AM GMT