- Let's have a look at some of the deep tech startups creating impact outside Tier-I India.
- While this is easily available in most large hospitals, newborns in rural areas often don't have access to this treatment, which can easily prevent unnecessary deaths.
- The centre has a neonatal intensive care unit equipped with phototherapy treatment."The equipment available in the market today is expensive and heavy.
- Nautilus HearingAudiologist couple T Uday Raga Kiran and Remya founded Nautilus Hearing to make hearing healthcare affordable and accessible to all.
- The couple has developed a booth-less, portable audiometer that helps doctors conduct ear tests with ease.
These deep tech startups are penetrating deep and creating impact in India’s small towns
10 April 2019 8:30 PM GMT