- While Aparna Gupta offered her perspective as a woman leader in tech, Sangeeta Gupta brought in an industry perspective from the outside, and Shradha Sharma complemented the two with her insights as a company founder closely tied to the startup ecosystem.
- Questions from the 45-minute chat session spanned the domain-specific impact of AI, experiences of women in tech, and AI’s role in the startup world.
- Microsoft's Closing the STEM Gap Research, which identifies key insights that encourage young girls to pursue careers in STEM, Aparna Gupta said, “Microsoft is a proud supporter of women and girls in STEM coursework and careers, and we are funding ongoing research to better understand how we can fix the broken pipeline for female STEM talents.
- Responding to the question ‘How is Nasscom partnering with organisations to ensure leaders #BalanceForBetter when it comes to diversity in the tech industry?’, Sangeeta Gupta said,“Diversity is a key priority for NASSCOM and its members.
- Working at the intersection of AI, analytics, and domain-specific knowledge, analytics translators work with organisation leaders to outline business goals.
“There is no better time than now to be in #STEM”: YourStory’s Women’s Day Twitter Chat with Microsoft Highlights Opportunity with AI and Women in Tech
21 March 2019 12:16 AM GMT
This International Women?s Day, we at YourStory organised a live Twitter chat in partnership with Microsoft India, focused on AI?s opportunity and influence on professional growth and entrepreneurship for women in tech.