- The uniqueness of startup founders in Southeast Asia: Venture Voices
- For this week's entry of "Venture Voices," our writers spoke with investors in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia to get their take on how tech startup founders in these countries each have their own edge.
- Bernard Shum is a startup investor at IncuVest Asia , an early-stage (seed to Series A) tech investment platform.
- Melina Subastian is the vice president of investment at Alpha JWC Ventures in Jakarta.
- This article is part of "Venture Voices", a series where the writers of KrASIA speak with venture capitalists based in Southeast Asia to get their takes on topics of interest.
The uniqueness of startup founders in Southeast Asia: Venture Voices – KrASIA
2 April 2019 7:42 AM GMT