‘The journey, not the destination, matters,’ says Himanshu Wardhan, MD, Etsy India about his love for travel and great coffee
22 March 2019 7:31 PM GMT
Himanshu Wardhan enjoys travelling, both on work and on holiday. His other hobbies like racket sports and cooking help him unwind every weekend.
- This US-based marketplace for creative goods is working extensively with local entrepreneurs in the country.
- YS Weekender spoke to Himanshu on his own entrepreneurial journey, his work at Etsy and his love for travelling, great cuisine, and his other hobbies.
- The second part of his entrepreneurial journey was when he started working with Etsy.
- We greatly admire the spirit of entrepreneurship among small creative sellers in India and the quality of the craftsmanship.
- Himanshu explains how he is always excited to onboard new sellers in the country to share their goods with the world – right from an artisan making a traditional art form, and a housewife looking to supplement family income to a professional designer or artist aspiring to sell to over 35.8 million buyers globally.
- Himanshu follows the latest trends in home décor and interiors, particularly DIY and personalised items.