- - Prashant Mehta, LightboxA rapidly growing Indian economy with fledgling infrastructure needs a different approach to delivery of payment solutions.
- If we get our act right, India can aspire to remain in global game in software industry.
- - Moiz Gabajiwala, Zephyr ToymakersThe ecommerce sector in India is an increasingly important part of India’s economy, unlocking tremendous value for buyers and sellers.
- - Kunal Bahl, SnapdealTechnology led insurance is expected to play a significant role in growth of the underpenetrated insurance sector in India.
- - Rajesh Shanmugam, TrooprVoice-based user experiences can truly democratise digital life and create a whole new wave of digital citizens – something with immense potential for the economy and for societies.
‘The founder is one who converts a pain into a gain’ – 55 quotes from Indian startup journeys
17 March 2019 9:00 PM GMT