- This year, several young entrepreneurs making Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list are turning these cool tech ideas into a reality, achieving their early success by bringing high-tech gadgets to consumers across the region.
- In China, Liu Liyuan , Liao Wenlong and Tommie He Tao (who at 35 missed the cutoff for the 30 Under 30 list) had been aiming to develop autonomous cars at COWAROBOT, the Shanghai-based startup they cofounded in 2015.
- Another cool tech idea from China is Xiong Minglei 's ROBOSEA.
- Outside China, India is another country where innovative gadgets are increasingly taking hold.
- Last but not least is Kazakhstan, home to another cool tech idea by local startup Nommi that appeared on this year's list.
The Coolest Gadgets From This Year's 30 Under 30 Asia List
1 April 2019 4:00 PM GMT
An autonomous suitcase, an underwater robot and a portable 3D printer -- several young entrepreneurs who made this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list are bringing advanced gadgets to mass-market consumers.