- The first one is for India to wait for France, the US and the UK, its willing allies in the crackdown on JeM and its shielder, Pakistan, to gently raise the heat on the group through a UN debate.
- The third one is for India to squeeze Beijing on trade issues — which is a clear possibility with some muscle that could put pressure on China at a time when its own economy is slowing.
- It would gently put pressure on China in a manner where things can be negotiated.
- As a fellow member of the World Trade Organisation, China may retaliate in its own way.
- It may well use a "technical hold" on some trade issues to pressure China.
Terror, trade and technology: India has the potential to build Tier 2 tactics to pressure China- Technology News, Firstpost
17 March 2019 10:58 PM GMT