- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is on a mission to make the state a thriving global hub of startups and innovation.
- In order to bring women back to the workforce, the State government has built a post-maternity initiative to enable women to return after maternity leave.
- "We want to build specific incubation and funding support for women entrepreneurs.
- We would like to extend what we do on the SMB side to women entrepreneurs in the technology sector to reduce the gap that currently is in the market," she added.
- "We have sector-specific (eg, agriculture) and stage-specific (eg, early-stage startups) programmes for entrepreneurs in various fields," Vinutha pointed out.
Tech that: Andhra Pradesh government has big plans for women entrepreneurs, says Vinutha Rallapalli
7 March 2019 6:01 AM GMT
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is on a mission to make the state a thriving global hub of startups and innovation.