- In recent time, I've observed that a number of initiatives and startups coming up in Bangladesh (especially in Dhaka - the capital) to prepare children with necessary future skills like problem-solving, critical thinking etc.
- Most of these startups are focusing 'Robotics' as a tool to provide skills like critical thinking, problem-solving etc.
- I'm fortunate to be part of this movement (providing future skills to children) in Bangladesh through my company Light of Hope Ltd. and have the opportunity to know most of these ed-tech startups.
- Adama Robotics is planning to launch Adama Code Club which is nationwide After-school Code Club where young learners will learn STEAM with their innovative and practical Curriculum.
- Besides offering their courses in schools, Avishkaar has its own product range for children to teach robotics.
Teaching Robotics to Children: ed-Tech startups in Bangladesh
9 April 2019 3:57 AM GMT