- The startup, registered as EnergyStar Technologies, was started in March 2015 and is already among India's largest solar products marketplaces, offering solutions to set up solar water heating and power backup systems and solutions.
- Jaipur-based Ecowrap is upcycling waste, generating employmentGlowship's website offers an expense calculator where potential customers can put in details on how much they spend on electricity per month and what their consumption is, and can get how much they would save if they install solar systems for power backup.
- Bengaluru-based Glowship has so far on-boarded several vendors, and lists several solar products, including residential solar power systems, solar water pumps, inverter battery packages, UPS and inverters, solar outdoor lights, booster pumps, borewell submersible pumps, domestic pumps, and agriculture pumps on its platform.
- Srinivas says power backup systems - invertors and batteries - are the most sold products on Glowship's platform, followed by solar water heater and solar pumps.
- For smaller capacity installments in individual houses, Glowship provides recommendations based on inputs like the number of rooms, the appliances used and so on.
Sunny days for Bengaluru-based solar marketplace Glowship as it sees strong growth, plans expansion
29 March 2019 8:45 PM GMT