- In a strategic move, PLACIO, a Student Housing company has announced its foray into the International market thus venturing for the first time into the co-living segment.
- PLACIO has partnered with Kuwait based Managed Housing Company, Arabian Link for its first overseas venture.
- Arabian Link has chosen PLACIO from many other Professional Co- Living O&M companies in India and GCC region to expand its operational bandwidth across the GCC.
- PLACIO and Arabian Link shall jointly expand in GCC region including Qatar, UAE, Oman and Bahrain.
- Arabian Link is a Managed Housing and Co Living Company, providing furnished apartments with managed Services.
Student Housing Startup PLACIO Enters Co-Living Segment; Partners with Arabian Link for 3000+ Rooms in Kuwait
4 April 2019 12:22 AM GMT