- Abhishek Sharma , Co-Founder of STEMpedia , a startup that is developing technology and educational tools to make learning-by-doing accessible and and long-lasting for the young minds believes that even though STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) learning kits have been around on the market for a while, kids don't devote more than a few weeks to them before they forget about them, and the once-exciting learning kits end up forgotten in a closet.
- An affordable open-source platform with versatile project-making capabilities comprehensive by users of all skill levels," Abhishek Sharma tells Interesting Engineering.
- Through a mix of theory with experiential and experimenting learning, STEMpedia wants to teach children of eight years of age and above how to develop 21st-century skills that will be the basis of tomorrow's jobs: Electronics, Programming, and Robotics.
- The STEMpedia Starter Kit is for both individuals or for schools but uses different curricula," Abhishek Sharma tells Interesting Engineering.
- STEMpedia courses include Introduction to Electronics , Introduction to Programming, and Introduction to Robotics .
STEMpedia Robotics Learning Platform Teaches STEM Skills to Children
2 April 2019 3:12 AM GMT