- Startup gives Datrium DVX subscription pricing As it extends its use of the cloud, storage startup Datrium is moving to a cloud-like pricing model.
- With Datrium Forward, the vendor is adopting software subscription pricing that allows customers to move licenses from on-premises storage to public clouds -- Datrium currently supports AWS, with plans to add other public clouds.
- Datrium DVX systems consist of data nodes and compute nodes, with storage management software.
- Datrium DVX software management software shows performance and data protection features.
- Bryan Bond, director of IT infrastructure for Siemens Digital Grid business, said he is considering moving to Forward pricing as he works on his next budget cycle.
Startup gives Datrium DVX subscription pricing
11 March 2019 2:07 PM GMT
As it tries to compete in the hyper-converged infrastructure market, the startup gives its Datrium DVX software a subscription pricing model similar to public cloud offerings.