Robotics to Blockchain, gamechanging products unboxed at India Internet Day Launchpad
29 April 2019 5:34 AM GMT
Anchored by Mitra, the Humanoid and Rajan Anandan, the Launchpad session offered six curated startups to present their unique products at the platform. Delhi,
- Anchored by Mitra, the Humanoid and Rajan Anandan, the Launchpad session offered six curated startups to present their unique products at the platform.
- The Launchpad at TIE India Internet Day had the audience sitting on the edge of their seats, when Mitra – the Humanoid took to stage to welcome six disrupting products from India.
- Working with top jewelers across the country already, Styledotme launched its app version at Launchpad.
- A set of four jury members that comprised of Rajan Anandan, Managing Director at Sequoia India; Vani Kola, Managing Director of Kalaari Capital; Deep Kalra, Group CEO at MakeMyTrip, and Pankaj Makkar, Managing Director at Bertelsmann India Investments selected the six startups out of the 70+ received.
- Adding to this, Aakriti Bhargava, Co-Founder at BoringBrands said, "Indian entrepreneurs are building some fantastic products.