Robotics to Blockchain, Game-Changing Products Unboxed at India Internet Day Launchpad
29 April 2019 5:40 AM GMT
The Launchpad at TIE India Internet Day had the audience sitting on the edge of their seats, when Mitra - the Humanoid took to stage to welcome six
- The Launchpad at TIE India Internet Day had the audience sitting on the edge of their seats, when Mitra – the Humanoid took to stage to welcome six disrupting products from India.
- Conceptualised by BoringBrands, #iDay Launchpad, was anchored by Rajan Anandan, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital, provided an opportunity to the curated startups for presenting their new products/services to an audience of VCs, entrepreneurs, and other prominent leaders of the industry.
- TiE Delhi-NCR hosted its 8th edition of India Internet Day, following the theme, 'India Internet Unboxed: Getting ready for a 100 Unicorns'.
- Acting as a IoT platform, Probus is working on building energy efficiency in the power distribution industry.
- Commenting on the event, Rajan Anandan – President, Director , TiE Delhi-NCR said, "This is the first time that we have organized a session like Launchpad at India Internet Day.