- Riding rough seas: World's largest shipping line banks on India for tech transformation
- Technology is extremely important for Maersk and Bangalore is playing a big role in bringing about a change.
- Others Maersk in February forecast 2019 profit below analysts' estimates and said the trade is in for a significant slowdown in 2019.
- As trade disputes and economic uncertainty roil different sectors and countries, the global integrator of container logistics, A.P. Moller-Maersk , is looking at a digital transformation to ride the current state of flux.
- That is continuing to grow in importance because India is becoming more and more a manufacturing powerhouse in the global economy with local champions like Reliance , Mahindra and many others that are actually taking an increasingly large footprint globally in markets like Latin America, Africa, Asia or even in the mature markets," said Clerc.
Riding rough seas: World's largest shipping line banks on India for tech transformation
4 April 2019 6:30 PM GMT