- We continue the #InsightsPodcast series, and on this edition, we have the ever-inspiring and charming Shradha Sharma, Founder and CEO of YourStory.
- In this podcast, we uncover Shradha’s journey from being a young girl from Patna to building the media powerhouse that YourStory has become today, with a team of 93 people, 80,000 stories published, 1 million subscribers and 20 million readers reached.
- I wasn’t chasing big money or building a unicorn but drew joy from the work, it was what I loved doing.”Talking about lessons learnt on both professional and personal front, Shradha has creative acronyms MNM (Mind, Network, Market) and 3Ms (Meditation, Medication, Mentorship).
- She says it’s important for founders to control their “mind”, invest in building a network with a focus on ‘giving’, and for the market to align with you.
- ‘aam’ aadmi: forever in pursuit of ‘apna time’At a personal level
[Podcast] YourStory's Shradha Sharma on beating the odds and building a disruptive media powerhouse
22 March 2019 1:25 AM GMT