- DeHaat, founded by IIT Delhi alumnus Shashank Kumar and IIT Kharagpur alumnus Manish Kumar in 2012, aims to do just that.
- Patna-based DeHaat is an online platform that connects small farmers with a network of micro entrepreneurs – suppliers of various farm input and equipment – who procure various inputs such as seeds, fertilisers, and even equipment, as well as offer crop advisory and market linkages.
- Currently, DeHaat focuses on three major services – agricultural input, crop advisory and market linkage for farm produce.
- says,“These micro-entrepreneurs use our ‘DeHaat for Business’ application to enroll farmers, to aggregate demand, visit farms, capture crop-based queries and aggregate the farm produce.
- Our revenue comes from sales of farm produce to institutions and sales of agricultural inputs to farmers.
Oops! Page Not Found
14 March 2019 7:15 PM GMT