- Himanshu Singhal, COO, Resolver India, Pratyush Singh, CEO, Resolver India and James Walker, Founder, Resolver UK.
- This, among other key aspects, was found by online complaints redressal forum Resolver .in in their pre-launch market research and data insights.
- So that's the idea with which we have built this tool," says Pratyush Singh, CEO, Resolver India.
- Bijoor's opinion is seconded by Nigel Eastwood, partner, Indusbridge Capital Partners and an advisor on the Resolver India board, who feels that while dealing with volumes could seem daunting, this startup comes at the right time in the market owing to the fact that there is now increased engagement of consumers with brands.
- Interestingly a lot of such consumer insights, Walker says, have been observed in the UK by the way consumers fill out their details online while registering complaints.
Now, algorithms to understand and resolve complaints in India
8 April 2019 12:29 AM GMT
At present, the company has added around 3000 companies in the four primary areas of telecom, retail, finance and travel.