- For young migrant workers, co-living startups offer a slice of home away from home: comfortable housing with amenities and the option to be part of a community of like-minded people.
- Most end up looking at the unorganised market of the likes of PG accommodations, which hardly have standardisation," the report states.
- Colive raises $9.2M Series A funding from real estate company Salarpuria Sattva GroupBridging a gap: India's young nomads need a place to stay Bengaluru-based Zolo targets growing nearly 4x to 50,000 beds by the end of the year.
- When you compare the number of affordable rental spaces with the growing rental population, you see there is a massive gap that still needs to be addressed.
- They have everything managed in the cost of the rental - food, amenities like wi-fi, electricity, water, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Operationally intensive, co-living needs large capital infusions to scale.
Nestaway, Zolostays, OYO Life and more – India is lovin’ the co-livin’
10 April 2019 8:01 PM GMT