- Another interesting development in the startup ecosystem came when the fourth edition of LinkedIn's Top Companies List showed that Flipkart is the best company to work for in India.
- Ecommerce giant Amazon rose to second position in 2019 from rank 4 last year, while One97 Communications (Paytm) has slipped to fourth position from third last year.
- At the same time one of the biggest moves for the Indian startup ecosystem came when Google India and South East Asia head Rajan Anandan quit the company to join Sequoia.
- Rajan Anandan, vice president for Google South East Asia and India, is leaving the search giant to join Sequoia Capital India as a managing director.
- The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) has appointed Keshav Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS Global Services as its Chairman for 2019-20.
Movers And Shakers of The Week [1-6 Apr]
5 April 2019 7:00 PM GMT