- Our technology makes advertisers’ spending smarter, directly targeting audiences that are really important and relevant to the advertiser,” says Paz Gonzalez Anta, Communication Head at ad-tech startup AdPone.
- They save space, weight, money and time to all those travellers and digital nomads who love music and enjoy sharing it with others,” explains Enoc Armengol, Co-Founder and CEO, Switch Action.“We have a long list of people waiting for the official launch to get the product,” Enoc claims.
- We also have a group of great mentors specialised in production, distribution, ecommerce, and audio tech, which brings a lot of knowledge to the project and helps us choose the best path,” Enoc adds.
- The MWC is a great platform for projects like Switch, it allows you to share product ideas with other entrepreneurs, and also with people from important companies.
- leads.“For us, one of the most important things is also getting investors interested in the project, and making strategic alliances with startups and companies that might add value to the product,” Enoc adds.“Our experience at the 4YFN exceeded our expectations: we received many visitors interested in our technology solutions.
- They were from hospitals, occupational health services, distributors, potential investors, media and other innovators,” says Piedad of Kiversal.
Mobility, messaging, and marketing: startup insights from innovators at MWC 2019
21 March 2019 8:47 AM GMT
In our final analysis piece on entrepreneurship opportunities on display at the Mobile World Congress 2019, we uncover commonalities of founder journeys from startups around the world, as well as unique local positioning and approaches.