- While “Ashoka Foundation brings entrepreneurs, Simplon would bring the understanding of IT and social entrepreneurship and will act as the vital integrator and Microsoft would bring the much needed AI and intelligent cloud technology expertise”, said Frederic Bardeau, Co-Founder and President, Simplon.co.
- Men still have more Internet access than women globally but low and lower middle income countries narrowed the gender gap in 2018, the study noted.
- While the percentage of households connected to the Internet globally increased, on average from 53.1 per cent to 54.8 per cent, the rate of growth in Internet connections slowed to 2.9 per cent in 2019 from 7.7 per cent in 2018.
- While lower middle income countries had a significant 66 per cent improvement in 4G coverage, low income countries saw a moderate 22 per cent improvement,” informed the report.
- In CY2019, the overall tablet market is predicted to further shrink by two-three per cent while the 4G tablets, focused on enterprise segment, will continue to grow.
Microsoft Announces The Launch of Social Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme in India | NewsGram
27 Feb 2019 11:05 PM GMT
Microsoft�on Tuesday announced the launch of a new�social entrepreneur�accelerator�programme in�India�and�France�next month.