- In recognition of this idea, Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and The Better India have come together to launch 'ATL Tinkering Innovation Marathon 2018' - a nation-wide challenge that aims to recognise and develop innovative ideas by young Indians that have the potential to remedy major national problems.
- These powerful ideas are spread across categories like clean energy, water conservation & management, smart mobility, architecture & design, health tech, sustainable development goals, agri-tech and waste-management.
- The entire program will come to a glorious end with the ATL Tinkering Innovation Marathon conclave where the shortlisted teams will get an opportunity to pitch their innovation to a jury panel comprising of corporate leadership, senior members from the field, public policy, and technical experts.
- Dr Abha Rishi is the Chairperson of Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneur Development and is also the CEO of The Atal Incubation Centre, BIMTECH.
- Amit Raje, CEO, Atal Incubation Centre, Aartech Solonics Pvt Ltd
Meet The Illustrious Jury Members Who Will Pick 50 of India’s Best Young Innovators!
29 March 2019 7:24 AM GMT