Meet The 10 Startups In The First Cohort Of Techstars Bengaluru Accelerator
3 May 2019 7:46 AM GMT
Besides running the Techstars Bangalore Accelerator programme, Techstars is also engaged with 20 corporate entities across India. Read more ?
- Techstars plans to expand its existing Bengaluru accelerator to other cities as well as co-create innovation labs by partnering with major corporates and government bodies, as well as with other leading incubators and accelerators in the country.
- The company is also planning to borrow India's talent pool to meet the technical skill-set requirements of its member startups.
- The Techstars Mantra: Team, Team Team, Market, Progress and Idea
- Techstars India also works with corporates to run their innovation programmes and with local and state governments to build innovation ecosystems.
- Bala Girisaballa, President of Techstars India asserted that Techstars is bullish on the India market.
- Besides, the company has also started helping its member startups around the world acquire right technical talent from its pool of human capital in India.