- The new Fuell bikes include - so far - a powered bicycle and an urban-focused motorcycle.
- Erik Buell is go-fast guy and a living legend in the world of performance motorcycles , and ten years after his association with Harley-Davidson came to a sudden, unexpected end, Buell is back with a new bike venture, Fuell, that strangely seems to shadow Harley once again.
- Fuell recently introduced two bikes, one of which is actually a bicycle, called the Fluid, albeit an electric one.
- The other machine, called the Flow, is an urban-focused electric motorcycle.
- The base Fluid ebike will have a 250-watt crank-centered electric motor, while the "S" version bumps up to a 500-watt motor.
Maverick motorcycle engineer Erik Buell goes electric with new Fuell ebike startup
31 March 2019 5:30 AM GMT