- Beijing-based Horizon Robotics, a developer of artificial intelligence technology and related microchips, received $600 million in Series B funding led by SK China, the China subsidiary of the SK Group, along with SK Hynix, the group's semiconductor unit.
- Mirakl of Paris, France, received $70 million in Series C funding led by Bain Capital, with participation by existing investors 83North, Felix Capital, and Elaia Partners.
- Paris-based Shift Technology received $60 million in Series C funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners, joined by Accel, General Catalyst, Iris Capital, and Elaia Partners.
- Socure of New York, which offers cloud-based identity verification and fraud prevention, received $30 million in Series C funding led by Scale Venture Partners, with participation by Commerce Ventures, Flint Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, Synchrony, and new investor Sorenson Capital.
- Las Vegas-based NS8 raised $26 million in a venture round led by Edison Partners, joined by Sorenson Ventures, Lytical Ventures, TDF Ventures, and Hanna Ventures, among other investors.
- Existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Glilot Capital Partners, Flint Capital, and OurCrowd also participated.
March Startup Funding: Money Springs Forth
4 April 2019 1:31 AM GMT