Loop Reality Fuses VR And Psychology To Solve The Challenge Of Talent Assessment For Recruiters
6 May 2019 6:28 AM GMT
Loop Reality offers an AI-based tool for talent assessment, all by using games and simulations on VR and Mobile platforms
- Talasila started with the vision of creating a world-class 24×7 global education lab using VR applications and devices but had to pivot to the fitness industry and then finally into the $750 Mn worth talent assessment services market.
- Part of T-Hub, Telangana's state-back incubator, and Facebook's India Innovation Hub Accelerator Program, Loop Reality, claims a monthly growth rate of 10-15% and counts Maruti Suzuki, Virtusa, Angel Broking among its clients.
- The two fundamental areas of HR industry are diagnostics and development.
- India-based HRtech companies such as Monjin, Wheebox, Centum Learning, Interview Mocha, HackerRank, are largely using social media monitoring, video interviews, skill tests and remote 15-20 minutes online test to assess candidates.
- For instance, Talview offers virtual machine-based simulations, while HireVue uses gaming-based cognitive assessments integrated into a video interview panel shared with both the company and the candidate during the assessment process.