- Adam leads the popular Legal Talk Network , one of Lawgical’s brands, all headquartered in Denver, with an office in Los Angeles and a handful of remote team members throughout the United States.
- We had discovered it was very difficult for law firms to find trusted and reputable litigation-support professionals, so we saw an opportunity to bridge that gap.
- ServeNow helps law firms, and especially high-volume litigants, find local, trusted process servers, who deliver court notices such as summons, subpoenas and other court documents.
- ServeManager, a software platform that helps process servers efficiently manage their businesses and communicate with their clients (law firms).
- For example, ServeNow is a network of trusted, local process servers, who pay to be part of the network and get exposure for their firms.
Lawgical: The Pros And Cons Of Bootstrapping Your Startup
19 March 2019 7:15 AM GMT