- Naganand Doraswamy on his journey from techie to entrepreneur and now investorCreating a fund for a segment that needs it Established in 2016, early stage fund
- Stellaris Venture Partners is the brainchild of Rahul Chowdhri, Ritesh Banglani, and Alok Goyal, who have over two decades of experience in the Indian startup ecosystem and venture capital universe.
- During our stint in the Indian startup ecosystem, and while working in the venture capital world, we realised that the number of proper size venture funds hadn’t grown in over a decade.
- The primary reason for this gap was that raising capital for funds isn’t easy, especially foreign capital, which is what you need if you are raising a Series A-centric fund.
- Speaking about SMB digital enablement, Alok says: “We believe whether it is procurement, serving customers, accounting, payments, or anything across the value chain, technology is seeping into these SMBs.
Investors must be comfortable with lack of control over the money they invest: Alok Goyal of Stellaris Venture Partners
24 March 2019 8:30 PM GMT