Insurance Tech Startup Lemonade Raises $300 Million From SoftBank and Other Investors
11 April 2019 7:43 AM GMT
Lemonade is now valued at more than $2 billion.
- "With our first Opportunity Fund, we're excited to be able to invest additional capital in existing Slow portfolio companies as they scale, while also now being able to invest alongside notable leading Series B firms in more mature growth-stage companies that we missed earlier on," the Slow Ventures team wrote in a Medium post this morning.
- Investors include Quadrille Capital, Future Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Norwest and Singtel Innov8.
- Varian Medical Systems led the round, and was joined by investors including Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JJDC, Inc, Lumira Ventures, Venture Investors, and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board.
- Tola Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including Canaan Partners, Bee Partners, Manulife Capital Ventures, and Nyca Partners and XL Innovate.
- [ts_bullet_primary] EverWatch, a portfolio company of Enlightenment Capital, acquired Northwood Global Solutions, a provider of technology solutions specializing in cloud architecture and migration, cybersecurity, analytics and big data systems architecture to the intelligence community.