- to Participate in Plug and Play's Internet of Things Accelerator
- Inspirit IoT Inc. an embedded intelligence company, has been selected from among more than 800 startups to participate in Plug and Play's Internet of Things Accelerator Program this summer.
- "Inspirit IoT is a leader in high-performance edge intelligence for real-time, life- and mission-critical applications," said Dr. Kyle Rupnow, co-founder and CTO of Inspirit IoT. "Plug and Play's accelerator will allow us to open innovate with global industry leaders to embed their domain-specific machine learning at the edge.
- Recent examples of Inspirit IoT's open innovation efforts include projects with Asia's leading system integrator NCS, where the addition of Inspirit's audio event detection (audio machine learning) was designed as a hardware component to control their pan-tilt-zoom security camera.
- "Inspirit IoT is helping to change the way that companies deliver embedded intelligence," said Sobhan Khani, VP of Plug and Play's IoT and Mobility platforms.
Inspirit IoT Inc. to Participate in Plug and Play's Internet of Things Accelerator
10 April 2019 5:30 AM GMT