- NEW FUND, NEW STRATEGYAndreessen Horowitz, the 10-year-old venture capital firm, is ready for its next chapter.
- [ts_bullet_primary] Segment, a customer data infrastructure company, raised $175 million in Series D funding.
- [ts_bullet_primary] ezCater, a Boston-based online catering marketplace, raised a $150 million in Series D-1 funding at a $1.25 billion valuation.
- [ts_bullet_primary] Aqua Security, an Israel-based operator of a container security platform, raised $62 million in Series C funding.
- Insight Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, TLV Partners and Shlomo Kramer.
Inside Andreessen's Big Crypto Play
3 April 2019 8:17 AM GMT