- Indonesia’s first unicorn and ‘Super App’, has recently amped up its efforts to increase its talent footprint in India.
- They use Machine Learning for multiple applications within their Super App, mainly for allocating drivers to tasks.
- People are more than willing to trade cost for convenience and GOJEK’s offerings help people save time taken to commute, make payments or get a specific task done.
- Working at GOJEK gives engineers an opportunity to build a startup within a startup.
- For example, GOJEK used pickup location data and booking-related text data (along with some help from clustering algorithms and language models) to identify and name pickup points at Places of Interest, at scale.
Indonesian Ride-sharing Unicorn GOJEK On An Expansion Spree, Hires 200 Techies In Bangalore
12 March 2019 1:11 AM GMT
GOJEK, Indonesia?s first unicorn and ?Super App?, has recently amped up its efforts to increase its talent footprint in India. This comes after they announced that they were to hire 200 developers in Bangalore as a part of their expansion efforts. Prior to this push for new manpower, GOJEK ran on a lean team of?