- Besides being the third most active foreign investor in Indian startup ecosystem, there are several partnerships and agreements that India and Hong Kong has signed in the past couple of years at the centre and state level include - the Double Tax Avoidance Agreement, WHub signing a MoU with Andhra Pradesh to launch a soft landing program to help startups in India, Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area) to scale into the others.
- The latest boost for the relationship comes in-form of Startup Launchpad which will be hosted in Hong Kong in April with a special focus on Indian startups.
- Startup Launchpad (SULP) is one of the largest hardware trade shows that facilitates global distribution between startups and renowned online and offline retailers.
- It enables startups to scale their business worldwide, expand global business network, and find potential investors and partners.
- The open business opportunities enable startups to validate their product globally in one-stop and get access to bigger purchase orders.
Indian Startups, Here’s Your Chance To Scale Globally With Hong Kong Startup Launchpad
27 March 2019 12:34 AM GMT