- “Inclusion for women and those with disabilities has improved, with low income and lower middle income countries driving progress,” Robert Pepper, Head of Global Connectivity Policy and Planning at Facebook, said in a blog post on Tuesday.
- While the percentage of households connected to the Internet globally increased, on average from 53.1 per cent to 54.8 per cent, the rate of growth in Internet connections slowed to 2.9 per cent in 2019 from 7.7 per cent in 2018.
- While lower middle income countries had a significant 66 per cent improvement in 4G coverage, low income countries saw a moderate 22 per cent improvement,” informed the report.
- Web accessibility standards also improved globally, led by low and lower middle income countries.
- (IANS) Lenovo led the tablet market in CY2018 with 24 per cent market share even as Indias tablet PC market witnessed a three per cent decline when compared to CY2017, a new report CyberMedia Research
India on 47th Position in 'Inclusive' Internet List, Says a Facebook Study | NewsGram
27 Feb 2019 11:26 PM GMT
a ranked 47th in the overall "Inclusive Internet Index 2019" score while Sweden topped the chart, followed by Singapore and the US, a Facebook-led study has revealed.