- Dr. Omkar Rai, director general, Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), in an exclusive chat with Rahul Chopra and Baishakhi Dutta of Electronicsforu.com Network, sheds light on the various services and offerings for the entrepreneurs to utilise in the country.
- We are opening another Electropreneur Park in Bhubaneswar, as the city is seeing the rise of a large number of startups.
- Now, we are also opening a CoE for AI and several other CoEs using IoT in different domains, like IoT in agriculture, IoT in the rural application (horticulture), IoT in smart city and several others.
- Even in our existing Electropreneur Parks, we do massive sensitisation and contact the prospective entrepreneurs to give a glimpse into the kind of opportunities that exist including the areas where people need production services.
- IoT will have several applications in transportation, security, electronics, lighting, pooling, smart cities, agriculture, horticulture, wildlife management, vehicle management and several other areas.
- A large number of IoT parks will be using modern technology for a particular domain.
If We Have Enough Grants, Then We Might Provide Everything for Free
27 March 2019 5:48 AM GMT